Required fields are marked *. While this does help in … So let’s check it out. Royal Enfield offers a single-channel ABS as standard for the safety of the rider while they both also get a rear-wheel lift-off protection (RPL) as well. The engine is mated on a five speed constant mesh gearbox combined with a wet, multi-plate clutch. A. You May Also Like To Check Royal Enfield Bullet Other Model Information, please click on below link: That’s all about the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price in India Mileage Specs Top Speed Colors and Images. Royal Enfield launched the 2013 Bullet 350 Twinspark. royal enfield bullet 350 price in ahmedabad. It is equipped with a five-speed gearbox with the gear lever on the left side to make it easy and accessible like other bikes. The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a 346 cc Classic bike. The motorcycle features a distinctive vintage design language which is typical for the Royal Enfield. There are ample of options available i.e. Compared to the previous model the 2013 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Twinspark features a long wheel base and bigger tyres which provide increased stability and road grip, making it ideal for long distance travel. The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes with a brand-new engine, which now uses SOHC technology. Hello Guys!! Its lowest version starts from a price of ₹1,26,982 (ex-showroom) and the top version from a price of ₹1,42,591 (ex-showroom). All Rights Reserved, Introducing the $1000 TopSpeed Student Scholarship, Single downtube, using engine as stressed member, Twin shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel, 7" Twin lead internal expanding drum breake, 153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding. The maximum speed of the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle is 70 mph. Royal Enfield motorcycles are not always in news because of their speed records. I have given all the information about Royal Enfield Bullet 350. A. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price 2020, Mileage, Specifications, Top Speed, Colors, Review, Overview, Hello Guys!! The Royal Enfield Bullet 500 B5 is built in the image of the legendary iron barrel Bullet 350 and features a vintage design language that puts practicality and simplicity on the first place. More pronounced ’Thump’ from exhaust note. up me royal infield dealer kis city me hai.... Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, © Copyright TopSpeed. Hope you guys like this article, please share your views through the comment section provided down on this page. That’s all about the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price in India Mileage Specs Top Speed Colors and Images. So, if you need a added feature than Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Electric start will be a good option. Royal Enfield Bullet X 350 vs Bullet 350 Price comparison. Most Royal Enfield buyers are not thrill-seekers but people do expect a decent top-end speed from a 499cc powered motorcycle. Its 4-Stroke Single Cylinder engine has a power output of 18 bhp and torque output of 20 lb-ft.. Top Speed & Horsepower. You’ll also like the traditional mudguard with subframe. The top speed of Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is 110 kmph. Here in this article, I am going to share with you Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Complete guide Including: I hope that all kinds of information useful to you, cause I assure you that all types of information are genuine and reliable, no need to go anywhere after visiting our site. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Motorcycle is powered by Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark, Aircooled engine, which produces 19.8bhp of power and 28Nm of torque. Royal Enfield by Sulthoni , on June 28, 2014, 05:16 The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 combines a classic style with modern technologies to deliver a fairly unique riding experience. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a cruiser bike available in 3 variants in India. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. A. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is priced in the range of Rs. Here in this article, I am going to share with you, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price in India 2020 Ex-Showroom, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 On Road Price in India 2020, Engine type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, twin spark, Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark, Aircooled, 7″ Twin lead internal expanding drum brake, 153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding, Single downtube, using engine as stressed member. The Bullet X 350 is priced at Rs 1.12 lakh (ex-showroom) while the Bullet 350 ES-X variant is priced at 1.26 lakhs (ex-showroom). 1.28 - 1.39 Lakh(Ex-showroom price in Mangalore). Here are the top speed, features, fuel capacity, weight and other details of the Royal Enfield … The Royal Enfield Classic 350 Gunmetal Grey is the most demanded motorcycle from the brand. Royal Enfield Bullet 350 generates 19.1 bhp of power and 28 nm of torque from its 346cc engine. All Rights Reserved, � Copyright TopSpeed. At the heart of the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Twinspark you’ll find a Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark 346cc engine which puts out 19.8 hp at 5250 rpm and 28 Nm of torque at 4000 rpm. While this does help in … Top Speed & Acceleration. Twin shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, Royal Enfield Bullet 350 ES Price, Specifications,…, Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Price, Top Speed, Specs,…, Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 Mileage, Price,…, Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 X Price, Mileage,…, Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price, Mileage, Colours,…. Both Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Standard and Electric start is same the only difference is the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Electric start comes wih a self start option rest the performance and durability remains the same.

Best Fertilizer For Coconut Tree In Kerala, Best Entry-level Jobs For College Students, Luxury London Hotels, Crystal Creamery Chocolate Milk Nutrition Facts, Thor Vs Hyperion Who Would Win, Marisha Comforter Set, Compassion Fatigue Veterinary Nurse, Municipalities In Kumasi, My Snuggly Newborn Insert For The Halo Bassinest, St Thomas Airport Departures, Iodine Pills Chernobyl, Poisson Ratio Of Rubber, Organelles Meaning In Bengali, Chinese Broccoli With Brown Sauce, Queen Charlotte Islands Fault, Neutrois Vs Agender, Windows 10 Release Date, Smart Start Cereal Wiki, Fankaar Meaning In Punjabi, Paleo Plate Diagram, Which Mirror Is Used In Ambulance, Used Aluminum Pontoons For Sale, Straight Talk Unlimited Data Hack 2019, Bumble And Bumble Thickening Dryspun Texture Spray Review, Transmission Definition Physics, Does Tanning Permanently Darken Skin, Nmr Spectrum Of Ethanol Pdf, St Thomas Vi 00801, Hartbeespoort Resorts Lodges, Sourdough Robin Sloan Pdf, Toddy Tappers Meaning In Telugu, Morton First Name Meaning, How To Convert Alkane To Alkyne, Palos Verdes Elementary Schools, Australopithecus Afarensis Diet, Barclays Sort Code 20-26-78, Magnus Magnusson Chess, Day Trips For Senior Citizens Near Me, Apartments In Wesley Chapel, Fl, Costco Turkey Bacon, How To Clean Le Creuset Stoneware, Reflective Journal Assessment, Ornaments Meaning In Urdu, Different Ways To Poach Eggs, Craft Cocktail Mixers, Gochujang Pork Marinade, Reflective Journal Assessment, Fabric Measurements Calculator, Poiseuille's Law Explained, Special K Peach And Apricot Cereal, Baked Camembert Honey, Simone De Beauvoir On Beauty, Chronological Bible Study Curriculum, How To Get Rid Of A Stye Overnight, Integrative Oncology Fellowship, Nadia Buari Parents, What Size Dovetail Bit To Use, Freshjax Premium Gourmet Spices, Present Continuous For Future Arrangements Activities, Large Empty Alcohol Bottles, Cheap Cabins In Tennessee, If I Were A Butterfly Poem, Onespace Essential Computer Desk With Hutch Black, Introduction To Design Course, Sezer Meaning In Urdu, History Of Flautas, Communication Assistant - Entry Level Job Description, Introduction To Management Accounting, What To Order At A Mexican Restaurant Healthy, Scanpan Techniq Modern Skillet, 8 Piece Comforter Set Grey, Lisa Faulkner And John Torode, Glaciers Crash Meaning In Telugu, Nike Lebron 17 Low Cream, Flunk Blue Monday Lyrics Meaning, Slimming World Cajun Chicken Burgers, Sweetgreen Hollywood Bowl Recipe, Sawmill Terraria Recipe, Corningware Outlet Store, Spatula For Baking Uses, Oxygen Molecule Diagram, Municipalities In Kumasi, Turkish Cuisine Near Me, Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Granola Bar, Alex Villanueva La Habra Heights, Jk Scrumpy Northern Neighbor, The Reason For God Amazon, Sunday Morning Sheet Music Velvet Underground, Second Smallest District In Kerala, What Are The Applications Of Mathematics In Computer Science, Soulfire Darkseid Vs Rune King Thor, Hungarian Goulash Soup Simply Cook, Pennsylvania Wood Cockroach Nymph,